About Shirley WilliamsI have a passion to create, resolve and build.I have had a pretty dynamic career that some say has led to a solid reputation as a visionary, result-driven and passionate leader. I say, simplify the complexity, work WITH people and you have a formula that not only deliver results but forms bonds that will stand the test of time. I have led numerous initiatives with a geographical scope that has included Canada, US, The South Americas,Europe and Australia. My professional career spans Biotechnology, Brand & Generic Pharmaceuticals, IBM Business Consulting Services, Healthcare, Retail, Electronics, more recently Mining and now Social Media. I am a biochemist and have a Master of Scence degree in endocrine pharmacology. I am a certified practitioner and professional in Change Management (Prosci), Project Management (PMP/PMI) and Social Media (OMCP, Online Marketing Certified Professional). So that makes my full title to be: Shirley Williams, MSc. PMP. CMC. OCMP. Having spent many years in the LifeSciences (you can check my career profile on Linkedin ) I have now directed my attention to bridging strategy and goals with social media. Loving it! In fact I am passionate about it. I have also produced and currently host my own internet radio show. My programs to-date have included Rise Of The Patient and Give Startups A Chance. I consider myself as an Experience Enabler. I facilitate and advocate for improved experience from the consumer perspective. Thank you for stopping by to check me out!
advertising Asset Body language Business business attire Catapult Change Change management Consumer Content marketing creativity Cultural identity Decision making demographics Employee Relations Employment England etiquette Gesture Global Leadership Human capital Human resources Implementation Innovation International organization Internet Marketing Jamaica Joanna Rowsell Leadership linkedin marketing Meeting Olympic Organization Organizational Change Personal space Population process improvement Relationships Strategic management Strategic planning Strategy time management Transformation Trinidad
- Global Leadership: How Much Skin Is Enough? April 19, 2012
- Does Global Business Leadership Standards Exist? April 12, 2012
- Is Being On Time A Leadership Characteristic? May 21, 2012
- 30 Reasons Why Strategic Initiatives Fail April 11, 2012
- Business Leader Introductions, Do You Kiss, Bow Or Shake Hands? April 13, 2012
- Time A Wasting April 2, 2013
- 20 Tips To Succeed In Change and Project Management December 22, 2012
- Consumer No More. 8 Habits of Today’s COMsumer December 4, 2012
- London2012 Inspired Take-Aways #2 Change Happens When You Take The First Step August 19, 2012
- London2012 Inspired Take-Aways. #1 Take Pride In Being Yourself. August 17, 2012
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.